Staff Software Team Lead
--Cairo - Egypt--
Staff Software Team Lead drives innovation with a deep understanding of the software development methodologies and standards, they deliver high-quality, reliable software solutions. Their exceptional communication, leadership, and teamwork skills make them a natural mentor for their team members and a strong contributor to the success of any project.
Lead a team of software developers and provide technical guidance to ensure that all team members are productive and motivated
Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and other quality assurance activities
Identify and encourage areas for improvement and growth within the crew
Interface with project stack-holders to achieve best operational performance
Provide technical support, troubleshoot and resolve software issues as needed
Mentor and train cadet developers to help them grow their technical and professional skills
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in software engineering, and continuously improve development processes and methodologies
Collaborate with project stakeholders to determine project requirements, prioritize tasks, and ensure that projects are delivered on-time
- Technical Skills
- Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of experience in embedded systems development or relevant
- 1 year of experience in a supervisory role
- Professional experience in project management
- Experience in C and C++ complaint with MISRA standards
- Experience in development and debugging of uC device drivers
- Experience with software and hardware debugging tools
- Experience in Bootloader, RTOS and AUTOSAR
- Experience in Agile development framework
- Experience in software testing methodologies
- Experience in software configuration management tools (e.g Git)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with software design mechanisms
- Experience with performing technical reviews
- Experience with Python or any other scripting
Experience in ASPICE.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written) is a must
- Effective team communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve customer problems
- Self-directed approach to work
- Proposing new ideas and taking actions
- Encourage and motivate his/her crew
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to the very dynamic context of a start-up
Nice to have
Experience in Cybersecurity
- Experience in function safety (ISO 26262)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create value that will help our customers on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Competitive compensation package.
Dedicated self-development time.
Working hours are flexible.
International exposure with our customers.
Agility and positive team spirit.
Career development and growth opportunities.