Staff Embedded Software Developer
--Cairo - Egypt--
Staff Embedded Software Developer drives innovation and continuously improves development processes, with a deep understanding of the software development methodologies, standards and a passion for latest technologies, they deliver high-quality, reliable software solutions. Their exceptional communication, leadership, and teamwork skills make them a natural mentor for cadet team members and a strong contributor to the success of any project.
- Negotiate and analyze the project requirements from the stakeholders
Perform technical reviews for the crew
Design, develop, test and debug embedded systems software
Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of the system resources (e.g RAM, ROM, Stack ..etc)
Develop software code according to customer specification, standards and regulations (e.g. MISRA C)
Develop efficient static and dynamic design for embedded systems
Integrate external software components / libraries efficiently into the system
- Systematically perform root cause analysis for the software defects and develop / implement solution(s)
- Report work progress continuously through the project development tools
- Writing and maintaining the software documentations
- Actively participate in the company / project development meetings
Support, train and lead the crew
- Technical Skills
Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
- Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
4+ years of experience in embedded systems development or relevant
- Experience in C and C++ complaint with MISRA standards
- Experience in development and debugging of uC device drivers
- Experience with software and hardware debugging tools
- Experience in Bootloader, RTOS and AUTOSAR
- Experience in Agile development framework
- Experience in software testing methodologies
- Experience in software configuration management tools (e.g Git)
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with software design mechanisms
- Experience with performing technical reviews
Experience with Python or any other scripting
- 4+ years of experience in embedded systems development or relevant
- Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (verbal / written) and reporting skills
- Good attention to details
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to achieve excellent results with minimal supervision
Growth mindset and flexibility
Nice to have
Experience in function safety (ISO 26262)
Experience in Cybersecurity
- Experience in ASPICE
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create value that will help our customers on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our Services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Competitive compensation package.
Dedicated self-development time.
Working hours are flexible.
International exposure with our customers.
Agility and positive team spirit.
Career development and growth opportunities.