HR Generalist & Admin Assistant
An enthusiastic and professional administrative assistant who assists with the day-to-day operations of an office, able to collaborate with a team and acts as a liaison between departments, besides handling different HR activities like recruitment, onboarding, and off-boarding, actively participates in building and implementing solid HR processes.
- Book and arrange meetings, appointments, conference calls, and rooms
- Organize both internal and external events
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, presentations, minutes of meetings, and reports
- Handle administrative requests and queries from executives management and/or other employees
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Keep a record of forms and work documents
- Follow up on internal communications and processes
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Administrate company internal tools and provide different reports
- Point of contact with other parties (e.g. Finance, Legal, medical insurance supplier)
- Document company policies and procedures
- Perform, track, and follow up on the hiring process, onboarding, and offboarding
- Handle communication and administrative requests with external entities
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of experience in administration or HR function
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a multinational organization environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in simple data analytics and dashboards is a plus
- Perfect command of office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Understand office policies and procedures
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for details
- Multitasking, positive, self-managed, and self-motivated
- Previous experience in using ERP systems
- Previous experience with Google Workspace is a plus
- Eager to learn and grow
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users / customers on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our Services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position with competitive compensation package.
Dedicated self-development time.
Working hours are flexible.
International exposure with our customers.
Agility and positive team spirit.
Career development and growth opportunities.