Embedded Software Developer (AutoSAR)
--Cairo - Egypt--
AutoSAR Embedded Software Developer will be primarily designing, developing and maintaining AutoSAR architecture software for automotive ECU's, using C/C++ programming languages and with deep understanding of the software methodologies, and standards, deliver high-quality, reliable software solutions and engage with a passion for latest technologies.
Negotiate and analyze the project requirements from the stakeholders
Perform technical reviews for the crew
Design, develop, test and debug AutoSAR projects.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of the system resources (e.g RAM, ROM, Stack ..etc)
- Configure / Develop software code according to customer specification, standards and regulations (e.g. MISRA C)
Develop efficient static and dynamic design for embedded systems
Integrate external software components / libraries efficiently into the system
Systematically perform root cause analysis for the software defects and develop / implement solution(s)
Report work progress continuously through the project development tools
Writing and maintaining the software documentations
Actively participate in the company / project development meetings
Support the crew
- Technical Skills
Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
- Bachelor degree in engineering or computer science
3+ years of professional experience in developing Autosar-based software solutions
Experience in C and Embedded C programming
Experience in Autosar architecture, BSW configuration and RTE generation
Practical experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc
Practical experience in using software configuration management tool(s) (e.g. Git, Confluence, Jira …)
Experience with software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing Autosar-based software solutions
- Interpersonal Skills
Proficient in English verbal and written communication
Professionalism, positive, self-managed, and self-motivated
Eager to learn and grow
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Provide technical guidance and support to junior developers and team members as needed
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team environment
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication
Nice to have
Knowledge of Embedded Linux
Good knowledge of C++
- Python or other scripting
- MATLAB knowledge
Experience with ASPICE engineering processes
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create value that will help our customers on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our Services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Competitive compensation package.
Dedicated self-development time.
Working hours are flexible.
International exposure with our customers.
Agility and positive team spirit.
Career development and growth opportunities.